Origins Club Application
|2014 Origins Club Application|
The Clubs & Organizations Program is our way of recognizing gaming groups around the country – and even the world – who are involved with playing and promoting social games. To support our loyal fans & game masters, we offer the Club Program again for the Origins Game Fair 2014.
What do I get for registering my Club or Group?
- Discounts on Origins Game Fair Badges:
- Each registered club member will get a discount on each Badge
- The ability to “pool” benefits as a group.
- We encourage your group to run events at the show. We will allow the group to earn Game Master (GM) benefits as an organization as opposed to an individual (GM benefits can be downloaded above)
- Recognition for your group in the Origins onsite book
- Each year we dedicate a page in the Origins onsite book to our loyal clubs and organizations.
- Provide us with your club logo and make sure you have registered your events by March 1st and we will list your group!
- Origins will be offering club badges onsite again this year to club members included on their membership lists. Membership lists must be submitted/updated by May 1, 2014 for this year’s Origins.
What do I have to do to register my Club or Group?
- It’s Easy!
- Pay a Club Registration fee ($50/year)*
- Send in a list of members, minimum of 8 members & follow all instructions listed here.
- Complete the Club Application: Application
- If you have any questions, you can contact us at brucel(at)gama.org.
How do I pay my Club membership fee?
- If you are a new club, you will submit your membership fee with your application!
- If you are an existing club, you will be billed for your club membership each fall.
What are the Rules & Requirements for my club?
- All Clubs must follow the Origins GM requirements for the event.
- Please remember that attendees using the “Day Pass” wristbands are not permitted to play games or buy in with generic tokens, only those with Origins Badges.
- Remember that your club or organization may only bring games into the convention center that you or a member is scheduled to run.
* Product giveaways or prize support MUST have GAMA Staff approval before you may bring it into the show. Call the GAMA Office at (614) 255-4500 if you have any questions!
- Clubs & Organizations are not to solicit companies at the show.
What can my Club do to help the convention?
- Make sure you submit events by the March 1st deadline!
- Share your ideas!
Buying Your Club Badge
Club members are responsible for making sure their club is registered with Origins. GAMA MUST have received your club’s registration (this includes a current membership list). Once GAMA receives this we will issue a Coupon Code to your club which will discount the badge to the Club Rate. For club members wishing to use the online registration system choose the Club badge option. Club members must include your club name on the Business Name line of the online registration form.