The Origins Ribbon Program is a great way to play in an area for one price the whole show! Purchasing a ribbon allows you unlimited play in events or areas covered by the associated ribbon. You can also get tickets to associated events at no cost. The registration system will automatically discount your event tickets if you purchase the ribbon first then add events to it.
Seating for ribboned events are prioritized as follows.
1. Ticket holders (this includes $0 event tickets purchased with a ribbon)
2. People with ribbons (do not need generics or tickets)
3. People with generics
The following is a list of 2015 Ribbons:
Company Sponsored Areas
1. Mayfair ($20) – Gives free access to the Mayfair Games room (D130). D Hall events (Catan North American Championship Tournament Qualifier) are excluded.
2. Rio Grande (Free) – Gives free access to the Rio Grande (E150-E151) room featuring their events. This ribbon is free of charge and only available in the Rio Grande room at the show.
3. Upper Deck ($20) – Gives access to the Upper Deck area (D Hall/D100).
Origins Program Areas
1. Amtgard ($20) – Unlimited play in Amtgard events (Hyatt/1st floor – Hayes Room).
2. Board Room ($20) – Gives access to the Board Room. Open tabletop gaming using the CABS’ library of over a thousand titles D Hall).
3. Electronic Game Room ($20) – Unlimited play in the Electronic Game Room (Grand Ballroom 2).
4. H.O.T. Historical Operational Tactics ($20) – Grants free play in select historical miniature events – see the Event Grid for event listings – (F Hall).
5. Origins After Dark ($20) – Free play in the Origins After Dark events. These events begin at 6pm each evening and are geared towards our 18+ attendees.
6. Puffing Billy ($20) – Free play in all Puffing Billy train game events (TGA area, D Hall).
7. War College ($20) – Free access to select seminars – see the Event Grid for event listings – (Upper C rooms)
8. Werewolf ($10) – Allows free entry to all “Are You a Werewolf” events (Terrace Ballroom 4).