As communicators and enthusiasts of the hobby industry, Origins serves to provide the media with access to manufacturers’ newest information and the stories of this year’s show.
Within a few weeks of submitting a press badge application, you will receive an email with a code to use online for registering your badge.
All pre-approved press badges should be picked up at the press room (A115). All requests for video must be approved by GAMA. Please make sure we have your updated contact information so we can include you on all GAMA email listings and releases! Contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Media Credential and Show Application Information Applications for credentials will be considered from representatives of:
- Daily newspapers as well as wire and news services
- Hobby Game Trade publications
- Recognized Hobby Game news internet sites that update news content at least weekly
- National radio and television networks
- Local radio and television stations within the event coverage area
- Bloggers and other independent online media representatives (we have a limited number of press passes available for this category.)
Requirements for Granting Media Credentials Fill out online application and be prepared to present at least two at check-in:
- Business card – must show name, title, and company name
- Current publication masthead or editorial page listing your name and editorial title
- Recent bylined article
- Letter on company stationary that identifies you and your editorial position at the media outlet
- Printed copy of your on-line publication with your name and editorial title (must be legitimate website that updates content weekly at a minimum)
- Verifiable letter of assignment from media outlet with editor’s contact information
Media Pass Application
Online press applications for Origins 2017 are open. To apply onsite, visit the Show Office (A112) with your credentials.