Early Bird Registration for Origins 2017 is OPEN!
Need a badge?
Register Online and Save Time! By registering your badge online early, you can enjoy Early Bird badge pricing and avoid long line waits onsite by picking up your badge at any pre-registration counter.
Already have your badge and need to add events, ribbons or generics? Login here:
GAMA Retailers: If you are a GAMA Retailer Member you may submit a request for your badges by following the link below.
GAMA Retailer Badge Request
Where’s My Badge?
You can pre-register online or wait to register at the show; but either way, all badges, tickets, ribbons, and generics are available for pick up at the registration area onsite. You can click the button below to learn more about registration hours, where to pick up or register badges, cancellation and refund policy, and more.
Types of Badges
There are many different types of Origins badges to choose from. Here you will find the badge type that is most appropriate for you. All of the badges, unless otherwise indicated, allow full access entry to Origins for all 5 days of the show. Hover over each badge to find out more about it.
Early Bird Price: $60
Onsite Price: $70
Early Bird Price: $0
Onsite Price: $0
Early Bird Price: $35
Onsite Price: $35
Early Bird Price: $25
Onsite Price: $30
Early Bird Price: $35
Onsite Price: $35
Early Bird Price: N/A
Onsite Price: $20
The Origins Ribbon Program is a great way to play in an area for one price for the whole show! Purchasing a ribbon allows you unlimited play in events or areas covered by the associated ribbon. You can also get tickets to associated events at no cost. The registration system will automatically discount your event tickets if you purchase the ribbon first then add associated events to it. Seating for ribboned events are prioritized as follows. 1. Ticket holders (this includes $0 event tickets purchased with a ribbon), 2. Attendees with ribbons (do not need generics or tickets), 3. Attendees with generics.
The following is a list of 2017 Ribbons:
Company Sponsored Areas
1. Mayfair ($20) – Grants access to the Mayfair Games room and Main Gaming Hall events.
2. Rio Grande (Free) – Grants access to the Rio Grande room featuring their events. This ribbon is free of charge and only available in the Rio Grande room at the show.
3. Upper Deck ($20) – Grants access to the Upper Deck area. Tournaments are excluded.
Origins Program Areas
1. Amtgard ($20) – Unlimited play in Amtgard events.
2. Board Room ($20) – Grants access to the Board Room. Open tabletop gaming using the CABS’ library of over 700 titles.
3. Origins After Dark ($10) – Unlimited play in the Origins After Dark room. This room opens at 6pm each evening and is geared towards our 18+ attendees.
4. Puffing Billy ($20) – Play in all Puffing Billy train game events in the TGA area.
5. Origins University ($20) – Grants access to all seminars. (e.g., War College, The Library, etc.). Seminars with upcharges are excluded.
6. Werewolf ($20) – Allows free entry to all Deception Room events.
Event Tickets and Generics
Event Tickets – An attendee must have a badge to purchase event tickets. Refunds or exchanges for event tickets will only be issued if the event is cancelled (the event ticket MUST be punched by the applicable Area Manager at the event HQ to receive this refund).
Generics – Generics can be used to get into events with open spots (ticket holders and attendees with ribbons will be seated first). Unused generics can be returned to the Cash Generics counter for a refund by 4pm Sunday. Generics cannot be purchased by attendees with the Family Day Pass wristband.
Parents – The back of your child’s badge includes a place for you to include your Badge ID # and contact phone number for while you are at the show. For your child’s safety, please remember to fill these out.
Click here to see what credentials are accepted.
Learn more about Family Day Passes
Learn more about being an Origins Volunteer
Learn more about being an Origins GM
Visit www.gama.org for more information.
Learn more about applying for a Press Badge