Origins 2015 Badge and Event Pre-Registration is open!
Where’s My Badge?
You can pre-register online or wait to register at the show; but either way, all badges, tickets, ribbons, and generics are available for pick up at the registration area onsite. You can click the button below to learn more about registration hours, where to pick up or register badges, cancellation and refund policy, and more.
Types of Badges
There are many different types of Origins badges to choose from. Here you will find the badge type that is most appropriate for you. All of the badges, unless otherwise indicated, allow full access entry to Origins for all 5 days of the show. Hover over each badge to find out more about it.
Pre-reg Price: $15/day
Onsite Price: $20/day
Pre-reg Price: $35
Onsite Price: $35
Pre-reg Price: N/A
Onsite Price: $15
The Origins Ribbon Program is a great way to play in an area for one price for the whole show! Purchasing a ribbon allows you unlimited play in events or areas covered by the associated ribbon. You can also get tickets to associated events at no cost. The registration system will automatically discount your event tickets if you purchase the ribbon first then add events to it.
Seating for ribboned events are prioritized as follows.
1. Ticket holders (this includes $0 event tickets purchased with a ribbon)
2. People with ribbons (do not need generics or tickets)
3. People with generics
The following is a list of 2015 Ribbons:
Company Sponsored Areas
1. Mayfair ($20) – Gives free access to the Mayfair Games room (D130). D Hall events (Catan North American Championship Tournament Qualifier) are excluded.
2. Rio Grande (Free) – Gives free access to the Rio Grande (E150-E151) room featuring their events. This ribbon is free of charge and only available in the Rio Grande room at the show.
3. Upper Deck ($20) – Gives access to the Upper Deck area (D Hall/D100).
Origins Program Areas
1. Amtgard ($20) – Unlimited play in Amtgard events (Hyatt/1st floor – Hayes Room).
2. Board Room ($20) – Gives access to the Board Room. Open tabletop gaming using the CABS’ library of over a thousand titles D Hall).
3. Electronic Game Room ($20) – Unlimited play in the Electronic Game Room (Grand Ballroom 2).
4. Geek Chic Lounge ($50) – Unlimited play in the Geek Chic Lounge from 8am – 5pm. Borrow a game from the Geek Chic library or bring your own! Food available from the Hyatt menu. (Hyatt/Big Bar on 2).
5. H.O.T. Historical Operational Tactics ($20) – Grants free play in select historical miniature events – see the Event Grid for event listings – (F Hall).
6. Origins After Dark ($20) – Free play in the Origins After Dark events. These events begin at 6pm each evening and are geared towards our 18+ attendees.
7. Puffing Billy ($20) – Free play in all Puffing Billy train game events (TGA area, D Hall).
8. War College ($20) – Free access to select seminars – see the Event Grid for event listings – (Upper C rooms)
9. Werewolf ($10) – Allows free entry to all “Are You a Werewolf” events (Terrace Ballroom 4).
Event Tickets and Generics
Event Tickets – An attendee must have a badge to purchase event tickets. Refunds for event tickets will only be issued if the event is cancelled (the event ticket MUST be signed by the applicable Area Manager at the event HQ to receive this refund).
Generics – Generics can be used to get into events with open spots (ticket holders and attendees with ribbons will be seated first). Unused generics can be returned for a refund by 5pm Sunday. Generics cannot be purchased by attendees with the Family Day Pass wristband.
Learn more about Family Day Passes
Parents – The back of your child’s badge includes a place for you to include your Badge ID # and contact phone number for while you are at the show. For your child’s safety, please remember to fill these out.
Learn more about being an Origins Volunteer
Learn more about being an Origins GM
Learn more about applying for a Press Badge