Origins Exhibit Hall
In 2018, the Origins Exhibit Hall moved to Hall B—splitting the Gaming Halls into two separate halls and putting the Exhibit Hall in the Middle, creating more room for vendors. The show had over 250 exhibitors joining in the hall in 2018!
2019 Exhibit Hall Hours:
|Thursday||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||10 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
Don’t forget to wear your show badge at all times—you need it to get into the halls and other areas of the show. Volunteers will be standing at the Exhibit Hall entrances checking for badges.
Tips for the hall:
- Bring a back pack—it makes it much easier to carry your Exhibit Hall purchases.
- Card is accepted at most booths, but you should have some cash on hand.
- Bring a water bottle—you have to stay hydrated!
- Alcohol is not permitted (alcohol is only permitted in designated areas).
- Strollers are allowed in the Exhibit Hall and throughout the show.
- All weapons must be peace bond (secured with a zip tie). If you buy a weapon in the hall, visit a security guard and they will peace bind your weapon for you.
2019 Hall Map will be Available Closer to the Show